- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.2 By using our services and/or placing an order, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions of lasula.co.uk. Changes are made from time to time and we advise you to view our terms and conditions page on a regular basis.
- 1.3 Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We are not liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or our whole website.
- 1.4 This website contains links to other websites, which are not operated by us. We have no control over other websites linked to our website. We accept no responsibility for linked sites and accepts no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them. Your use of the linked sites will be subject to the terms and conditions of each individual linked site.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES
- 5.1 To register with www.lasula.co.uk you must be over eighteen years of age and possess a valid bank card that is acceptable to us.
- 5.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- 5.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- 5.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
6. ORDERING FROM US
7. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
8. SERVICE ACCESS
9. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 10.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 10.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.