- In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
LOGGING IN VIA THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- When you log into LASULA using a third-party service such as Facebook, some information has to be shared for this log in to work. This is also a massive benefit to you as it allows you to log in faster (faster log in means you get to shop quicker rather than trying to remember your pets name, best mates name or boyfriends name when you can’t remember your password).
- To protect you and services, we use data to prevent fraud and malicious activity. This includes the use of your Internet Protocol address (it’s that IP thing again), device information and address data. This also ensures we meet our legal responsibilities to ensure our business and customers are protected at all times.
- After checking out our website, you may notice ads from us on other websites (yeah it freaked us out at first too!) This is done through advertising.
We’re pretty big on putting ourselves and our brand out there to keep our customers up to date on our goings on and latest product offering. We do this through advertising.
- Don’t worry, we take the protection of your information mega seriously, so you can trust us that it’s all top secret. We don’t sell your info to any other companies because we know your information is private. We do, however, share relevant parts of your data with select third parties if they are processing data on our behalf such as our chosen couriers. This is closely monitored so your data is still safe. Here is a list just to make it easier to understand of the type of third-party companies that may have your information.
- Companies that help us and our customers use our services such as payment processors (PayPal, Stripe), warehouse team, our chosen courier companies and return services (Hermes, Yodel, Fed-Ex).
- Service providers that we work closely with to help us run things day to day and provide better experiences to customers. These companies include Google, advertising partners, our website hosting company and various others.
- Companies that we’ll all know you trust and love, such as social media sites like Facebook or if you decide to checkout using PayPal when shopping with us.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
- So we’ve got your details…this is what we keep them for:
- To provide services to you for as long as you require.
- For as long as you have an account with us to help make shopping faster.
DON’T WANT ANY MARKETING STUFF?
- We know you love to find out the latest offer from us at Lasula, but we get it… there may be a time where you just don’t want to hear from us anymore (we won’t take it personally) So if you want to unsubscribe from our emails this is what you need to do:
- At the very bottom of our emails you will see a link that says 'unsubscribe from emails' just simply click this and follow instructions.
- At the very bottom of our emails is a link that says 'update your preferences' you can also click this to update your details, preferences and this also gives you the option to unsubscribe from our emails.
- For text messages, text STOP to unsubscribe. Msg and data rates may apply.
- Contact our customer service team and let them know you want to unsubscribe from our emails, they will ask you for the email address you registered with and once they’ve got that we’ll remove you from our email subscribers.
SIGNING UP TO OUR MARKETING EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES
- By entering your email address\mobile number and checking the box to 'receive offers via message' you consent to receive marketing emails and text messages from LASULA at the number provided. Text STOP to unsubscribe text messages. Msg and data rates may apply.
- When you give us your details you are then entitled to the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information we have about you is being used by companies.
- The right to access any personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request any correction of inaccurate personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop any form of direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator — in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies help to make things more suited to you such as the country you’re in and the language you need to help give you the best shopping experience possible.
- Analytics Cookies: These basically help us to see how all our amazing customers use our website, this helps us to improve things for you in the future.
- Functionality Cookies: They help navigation and functions on our website.
- Advertising & Targeting Cookies: These cookies bring you adverts on other websites of Lasula, this also helps monitor how our marketing campaigns work.
COOKIES WE COLLECT
NEED HELP? (CUSTOMER SERVICES)
- So you need to contact our amazing customer service team here at LASULA, that’s fine, they’ll help you in any way they can but just so you know, they’ll need to keep a record of any communication with you, this helps us with any other future issues you may have with us.
- This document was last updated on Jun 10, 2022